Integrated Design Wire / Cable Halogen Acid Gas Measurement Device
The IEC 60754-1 & 2 measuring instrument measures the volume of
halogenated gases by means of thermal radiation (IEC 60754-1: 800 °
C, IEC 60754-2: 950 ° c) emanating from wire and cable in tubular
furnaces (IEC 60754- 1), PH concentration (pH meter, hydrogen ion,
IEC 60754-2), electrical conductivity (IEC 60754-2) and so on. IEC
60754-1 & 2. Both the IEC 60754-1 standard and the IEC 60754-2
standard can be tested with the device and its mode selection
function. IEC 60754-1 is a halogen-free cable from and contains
halogens emitted during combustion.
IEC 60754-1 Ed. 2.0 b: 1994
IEC 60754-2 Ed. 1.0 b: 1991
GB / T 17650
1. Integral design, sample tube and tube furnace installed in the
2. Integrated silicone (dry air), activated carbon (air filtration)
filter cartridge design, easy to block the gas path.
3. 2mm thick heat-resistant quartz tube, stainless steel protection
4. With the mesh shell protection tube furnace, and can effectively
5. Combustion boat moving system: The crankshaft transmission
device is convenient for the user to load the sample safely.
6. Precision rotor flowmeter can control the flow of carrier gas.
7.PLC + 10.2 inch touch screen automatic control:
Intelligent temperature regulation, furnace temperature accuracy is
System built-in total amount of halogen acid, conductivity and PH
value, heat-resistant quartz tube .cleaning test procedures, and
store the standard reference value.
Temperature Display: Displays the core temperature of the furnace
Magnetic stirrer: Mixing sample gas in distilled water, the speed
PH meter: A device used to measure the pH of a sample gas.
A device used to measure the electrical conductivity of a
|Control chamber size||400(W)×400(D)×240(H)mm|
|Power source||AC 220V,25A|
|Custom prepared air source||Compressed air|
Facilities and shop: